Talk 3: Superstar Sales Skills: Negotiation Strategies and Techniques to Help You Become a Better Salesperson & Negotiator
This high-impact keynote focuses on unraveling the idea that salesmanship has negative connotations, and laying the foundation for stratospheric sales in its lieu. Keren, a former sales and marketing leader at multiple billion dollar organizations, showcases how the best salespeople meet and even surpass the expectations of more sophisticated and demanding customers.
This keynote can easily align with an existing sales methodology *(and include your company’s training guidelines), and demonstrates how an entirely new set of sales competencies are required to compete and win business in complex and competitive sales engagements. Keren explores the proven habits of today’s sales stars, challenges negativity surrounding industry shifts, and offers the audience practical ideas and tools that they can immediately leverage to drive business growth.
During this 60-minute talk, followed by a Q&A, you will discover:
- Your number ONE blindspot that has prevented you from sales success, and how to quickly detangle from it to produce success
- Why SALES is not a bad word
- How setting a challenging goal can prompt you to work harder than more modest goals
- How to be prepared for the hardest questions – those you don’t want to answer
- Ways to improve your hard-bargaining performance by joining a coalition, escalating as needed, and taking advantage of deadlines
- How to create a circle of value by finding ways to satisfy as many shared and differing interests as possible
- How to consciously practice your newfound sales skills and negotiation body language in the office (and at home)
- How to defuse negotiation anxiety by reframing it as excitement and focusing on excellence, service and opportunities
- Why what you do really matters, is a privilege, and should have you walking back to your job like you’re wearing a superhero cape