THE COACHED PODCAST
Get Coached on the call-in podcast designed for YOU! Sometimes you just want to ask someone for solid advice. Each week, Coach Keren Eldad, world class personal and executive coach will answer your questions on any pressing issue affecting you. You get coached through individual challenges around money, success, relationships, love, parenting, politics, personal development and more. COACHED provides you counsel and support in creating the results you really want in your life. You’ll also get inspired by people just like you telling their stories of how they overcame similar obstacles and got to the other side to live life with enthusiasm!
We’re going to talk about a topic that I take very seriously, and that’s how to stop working all the time. I know that this is truly going to serve many of you out there. A massive mindset shift needs to happen in order to stop the glorification of busy. We need to go from “I have to do this” to “I get to do this.” Once we create that transformation in our mindset, we can finally reply to our inner calling. I answer questions about becoming more efficient and easily being productive. Lastly, I reveal how you can finally find your true purpose and tap into your deepest passions.
In This Episode:
- [02:30] How to create an outstanding quality of work.
- [04:15] Question: I wanted to know what tools you would recommend in becoming more efficient?
- [08:40] Question: How can I continue to get work done and feel productive easily rather than pushing so hard?
- [15:15] The word purpose sounds like a big deal, but it’s not. I reveal how you can find your purpose.
- The solution to untangling from overwhelmed to moving into better time management is understanding the difference between motivation and inspiration.
- To feel less overwhelmed, you need to get clear on your priorities.
- People who work two jobs do not make enough money to thrive in our country. Working harder doesn’t make you more successful – remember that.
- It is time to tap into a passion rather than grit or perseverance. Then, tap into the greatness of what you are becoming rather than to the object of your pursuit.
HER SUCCESS STORY
“When it comes to choosing a coach or speaker, there are loads of contenders that talk a good game, but Keren actually makes it happen.”