THE COACHED PODCAST
Get Coached on the call-in podcast designed for YOU! Sometimes you just want to ask someone for solid advice. Each week, Coach Keren Eldad, world class personal and executive coach will answer your questions on any pressing issue affecting you. You get coached through individual challenges around money, success, relationships, love, parenting, politics, personal development and more. COACHED provides you counsel and support in creating the results you really want in your life. You’ll also get inspired by people just like you telling their stories of how they overcame similar obstacles and got to the other side to live life with enthusiasm!
Welcome to a special PANEL edition of the Coached podcast. Our conversation addresses a topic pertinent to your mindset and to a cultural moment: sadly, it addresses the pandemic’s pushing women into making a massive sacrifice and leaving the workforce en masse, losing not only of their pay check but in many cases, sabotaging their own self-actualization.
In light of the moment, tune in to enjoy an honest conversation by women hell-bent on rising to the top, and why you must consider rejoining the workforce and creating an empire. The question submitted for today’s show is such a big matzo ball that I’ve invited prominent professionals to join me. Tune in as we chat about the importance of mindset during these challenging times with Lindsay Costigan, Head of Western Region Prime Finance Sales at BNP Paribas, and Agathe Benhamou, founder of The Woman Society in France.
In This Episode:
- [05:20] Every single day is a challenge during the pandemic; it’s a matter of finding the balance and setting boundaries.
- [10:20] Why it matters to take care of yourself first.
- [18:00] Be a good example to your children + find space to be you!
- [21:35] The reason that women should start trusting men a little bit more.
- While working at home, you need to set boundaries with your children, spouse, partner, and work.
- As a busy woman, you need to outsource as much as you can.
- You have to take care of yourself first before you can take care of others.
- Start trusting your husband to do more things around the house; that way, you can take the pressure off of yourself.
HER SUCCESS STORY
“When it comes to choosing a coach or speaker, there are loads of contenders that talk a good game, but Keren actually makes it happen.”