THE COACHED PODCAST
Get Coached on the call-in podcast designed for YOU! Sometimes you just want to ask someone for solid advice. Each week, Coach Keren Eldad, world class personal and executive coach will answer your questions on any pressing issue affecting you. You get coached through individual challenges around money, success, relationships, love, parenting, politics, personal development and more. COACHED provides you counsel and support in creating the results you really want in your life. You’ll also get inspired by people just like you telling their stories of how they overcame similar obstacles and got to the other side to live life with enthusiasm!
In this episode of the Coached Podcast, Coach Keren sits down with two leaders, Hooman Yazhari and Yasmin Nouri – two entrepreneurs, C-suite executives, and people who are genuinely going forward in life.
This episode uncovers how to quit playing small, have the audacity to live a big life, and live to the fullness of your potential.
Many people think that a big life is not a possibility. However, you can turn those limiting beliefs around. Tune in as Hooman and Yasmin reveal how to embrace the endless possibilities that are rightfully yours even when you’re scared, introverted, or confused.
In This Episode:
- [04:40] It takes audacity to live a life that feels really good to you. Hooman and Yasmin reveal how audacity plays a role in their lives.
- [12:15] How being the child of immigrants adds an extra layer of audacity to your journey.
- [21:35] Can introverts claim a disadvantage when it comes to audacity for going as far as they want?
- [27:50] Everyone will have an opinion of you; blast past the discomfort that people will judge you.
- [32:10] It is 100% worth it to go for a BIG life.
- When public speaking, the audience wants you to succeed. So, get out there and give it your best shot.
- Audacity is about connecting to your WHY. You don’t necessarily need to have confidence; you need to have passion.
- Other people’s opinions will not phase you as much when you are tuned into your passion.
- Find the right tribe around you that will push you to the next level.
HER SUCCESS STORY
“When it comes to choosing a coach or speaker, there are loads of contenders that talk a good game, but Keren actually makes it happen.”