In this episode, we are going back to the professional realm to talk about one of my favorite executive coaching subjects, networking. For anyone trying to get ahead in life but who believes they are not a great networker, listen in as I reveal the best ways to muster up the energy and motivation to network and make authentic connections that will serve you in life and business. Plus, I answer questions from callers, and Kristy Hurt tells a story about how she has created a powerhouse network upon which she founded her dream business at the end of the show.
In This Episode:
- [03:30] Networking isn’t a bad word! There are many benefits of having a network.
- [06:35] The best ways to muster up the energy and the motivation to network and make authentic connections.
- [09:15] Sonia from New York: how do you recommend getting started with The Dream 100?
- [16:30] Lauren from Brooklyn: how do I keep the faith that money will come when historically it hasn’t?
- [24:35] How I Live With Enthusiasm by Kristy Hurt.
- Know your value and be authentic whenever you are networking – it will be the fastest way to make connections.
- When networking, be curious and ask genuine questions about the people you are getting to know.
- Don’t keep score when networking – relationships are not finite things, so keeping score won’t help your relationship thrive.
- Double your sales by following The Dream 100 Strategy.
Don’t Be a Stranger: Create Your Own Luck in Business through Strategic Relationship Buildinghttps://www.amazon.com/Dont-Be-Stranger-Strategic-Relationship/dp/1544509650
Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
Social Chemistry: Decoding the Patterns of Human Connection
Listen to the episode: https://coachedpodcast.libsyn.com/