You’re in for a treat because we’re about to talk about boundaries, not healthy boundaries, not clear boundaries, just boundaries. Now, why have I removed the adjectives? Because boundaries are just an essential thing that everybody needs, PERIOD. They are necessary for healthy relationships and critical for a healthy life. In fact, the most compassionate people in the world have compassion because they have and maintain clear boundaries. Tune in as I give loads of tips on creating boundaries. Plus, I answer this question from a caller: how can I avoid being a pushover while maintaining a respectful relationship?
In This Episode:
- [01:00] Why we need boundaries for healthy relationships and healthy lives.
- [03:05] The two premises you need to understand before learning about boundaries.
- [07:40] Veronica from Texas: how can I avoid being a pushover while maintaining a respectful relationship?
- [14:30] Andy talks about what it’s like to be going through a massive inner and external change.
- WHY do we miss the memo? For most of us, boundary building is a relatively new concept that we didn’t learn in school.
- What boundaries are: knowing and understanding what your limits are, and giving accordingly.
- How to put boundaries in place – which is to say, what personal agency is, and how it will help you do just that.
Listen to the episode: https://coachedpodcast.libsyn.com/