Is it true that it’s lonely being at the top? Tracy Holland joins the show to talk about themes related to success. Tracy isn’t just at the top; she is the top – Tracy is an entrepreneur extraordinaire, the co-founder and CEO of HATCHBEAUTY, and a mother of three. Tracy explains why loneliness will depend on your perspective in both your life and in business. After all, we are what we think. Plus, Tracy reveals what it’s like to grow the business of your dreams while being a devoted mother of three. Tune in as Tracy and Keren explore various ways to challenge yourself on your journey to growth, success, and happiness.
In This Episode:
● [02:35] Why being lonely at the top depends on your perspective.
● [06:30] Yes, it’s possible to grow the business of your dreams while being a devoted mother.
● [12:05] You came to this planet to specifically do something – keep reminding yourself what that is.
● [15:00] The reasons that you need to challenge yourself in order to grow into greatness. Plus, Tracy reveals how she loves to challenge herself.
● Learn how to cultivate consciousness: allow mindfulness to bring you peace in life and business.
● Your life will unfold exactly how it’s supposed to – there’s no place you need to race to next.
● The secret to your success and happiness is lowering the expectations that you have for yourself.
● Make sure to challenge yourself and ask three ‘intimidating’ people for help.
Listen to the episode: https://coachedpodcast.libsyn.com/