Coach Keren’s Definitive Personal Development Reading List for Beginning the Journey
The easiest, cheapest and most impactful thing you can do to up your game, change your life and live more fully? READ.
I love to read. I owe pretty much all that I have to give you to reading. It’s something I have become somewhat known for and I get asked about what to read all the time. That’s why I have put together this definitive kick off list, though you will be able to find three specialized lists – for general reading, for solopreneurs and for superstar success on my YouTube channel.
Here are ten of the books and resources that totally changed my life and which I carry with me each and every day, and which have changed my life. All very easy to find on Amazon – just find the voice that works for you.
- The Seven Daily Habits of Highly Effective People, by Steven R. Covey
- You are a Badass, by Jen Sincero
- Solve for Happy, by Mo Gawdat
- Why Your Life Sucks and What You Can Do About It, by Alan Cohen
- You Can Heal Your Life, Louise Hay
- Ask and It Is Given, Abraham Hicks
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Love Will Find You, by Kathryn Alice (dating)
- Loving What Is, Byron Katie
- Essentialism, by Greg McKeown
- The One Thing by Jay Papasan and Gary Keller
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, by Eckhart Tolle
- Not related but WILL change your life: Sapiens, by Yuval Noah Harari and:
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, by Yuval Noah Harari
- Dare to Lead, Brene Brown (leadership)
- The Dark Side of the Light Chasers: Reclaiming Your Power, Creativity, Brilliance, and Dreams, by Debbie Ford
- The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D. Wattles
- Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Dark Horse Project, by Todd Rose and Ogi Ogas (extra snaps to Tom Rath for his new book, Life’s Great Question)
In sum, READ. If you just read THESE books, you will; be set for life….just find the voice and style that works for you. All the above are the most inspirational thing to work into your every day.
Lots of love.